Saturday 31 December 2011

Jeepers! I wrote the following in April this year, and I still haven't got through the swag of emails. I am so sorry everyone! This is what I wrote in April
"I started this blog last year with such enthusiasm, and received a swag of emails daily from people all over Australia, the UK and little places in between. And havent I failed you all miserably! So.... sorry to those who sent me their amazing thoughts on happiness and were not rewarded by having their philosophy posted on the blog. The past year has whizzed by and when I logged in to the blog tonight I had imagined that it was perhaps 3 months or so since I lasted uploaded some words of wisdom from the wonderful folk who took the time to put their thoughts into an email. Imagine my surprise when I realised it is almost a year. I will upload some of the emails tomorrow. I have about 200, so bear with me as I squeeze a few in between work hours. Cheers, Ab"
WHAT A SLACKER! Well, it is New Year's Eve and I am making a commitment to keep this blog up to date as so many wonderful people have shown an interest by emailing me their incredible musings and philosophies on what it is we need to have a happy life. So...tomorrow...or maybe the next day? And for those who want to contribute, please leave your comments or send me an email with your secret to a happy life. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. May you be blessed with peace and joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment