Sunday 2 May 2010

The Secret to a Happy life is revealed by Arun from Geraldton: "I always thought I was a happy person, and then I had my first child and found that my happiness increased beyond what any words could describe. Every stage of my child's life brought me so much happiness I thought I would burst! My son continues to enrich my life with abundant happiness, and every time he visits me that happiness washes over me like warm sunshine on a winters day. My son is 65 years old tomorrow."

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this. Arun was on tour with me a couple of years ago. He was a thoughtful, genteel man in his eighties, and he had a wonderful twinkle in his eye. He was travelling alone. I was flawed when I read his comment at the end of the day, and even though I have read this umpteen times I still feel a glow in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just read Arun's comment again. I love this soooo much. I endeavour to feel Arun's experience with my own sons. xx

    ReplyDelete